All donations directly support enhanced programs and services at the West Vancouver Community Centre, Aquatic Centre and Ice Arena. Donations to Enhance West Van are eligible for a Tax Receipt!
Other ways to donate
- Email Executive Director Jodi Weiderick
- Call the Executive Director directly on 604-921-3493
By contributing to a cause, you are working towards making the world a better place. Your community is only as strong as the people within it. The more support that can be provided, the better off the community will be.
Enhance West Van supports diverse programs for our local youth, for the elderly, and for people in our District in need.
By doing good you feel good, and when you feel good, you inspire others around you to take positive action in their lives too.
- Donating is associated with these HEALTH BENEFITS: lower blood pressure, lower stress levels, lowered feelings of anxiety and depression, and increased self-esteem. Who couldn’t benefit from a little health boost?
- Your own charitable donations INSPIRE those around you to become more active within their community. As a parent, friend, boss, or employee, we all have underlying goals that motivate and drive us. Be a leader and take the first step by donating to charity.
- Did you know that when you donate to a charity, the amount you give is TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. So don’t forget to contact us for a Tax Receipt!
Be the change you want to see within your community. Your gift will unlocks a healthier, happier future for those in need!